Attorney Andrew Irvin is President at Irvin & Irvin PLLC. His primary focus is representing people in car crash claims. He also pursues personal injury claims from bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, and premises liability. Andrew Irvin is a native of Winter Park, Florida and currently resides in Orlando with his wife and three children.
Education & Experience
Andrew Irvin earned a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Central Florida in 2008 and graduated, cum laude, from Florida A&M University College of Law in 2012. In law school, Andrew was a senior editor of the Law Review Journal and the president of the Environmental Law Society. Andrew Irvin started practicing law in 2013 and has spent his entire career as a plaintiff's personal injury attorney.
- Chair-Elect American Lung Association in Central Florida
- Florida Bar Law Related Education Committee (2017 - Present)
- Florida High School Mock Trial Competition Case Author (2018 - 2020)
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers' Section Board (2018-2020)
- Orange County Bar Association Law Week Committee Chair (2017-2019)
Awards and Recognition
- 2 time Orange County Bar Association Outstanding Service Award (2018 and 2019)
- Super Lawyers' Rising Star - Plaintiff's Personal Injury (2018, 2019, and 2020)
- National Trial Lawyers' Top 40 Under 40 Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney (2017)
Daniels v. Century National Insurance Company, Eighteenth
Judicial Circuit, 2017-CC-1711
Obtained summary judgment in favor of the Plaintiff. The insurance company wrongfully denied the Plaintiff's collision claim. Plaintiff's was then paid in full for his claim. Attorney's fee were awarded in addition to the Plaintiff's claim and the Court awarded a contingency fee multiplier of 2.0